Top Ten Bookish People I'd like to meet.

 

Okay I thought of so many people for this... That includes dead people. Hmm. Well, here's what I got after a long while of deliberation. 


 1. John Maxwell. Maybe then, he'll be able to shake the leader in me... if that leader even exists. But I love his books and I' just so sorry that when his group came near my area, I chose to go to my classes instead. TSKTSKTSK. But one day! One day!

2. John Green. Yes, the top two's dominated by Johns. Anyway, I'm kind of hoping that when and if I do meet him, his wit will rub off on me. Hopefully. But I love him and I think when I meet him I'm gonna tell him that I'm marrying Augustus (and I thought it  would be appropriate to ask for his blessing MUAHAHA)


3. Heather Dixon. I loved her book Entwined and her blog (so much that I even follow it) Anyway, her blog's ridiculous and full of teatime, balls and gentlemen. I really would love to meet her!

 Okay, I'm cheating. I'm going to update this this week because I'm a nutcase and I must continue to deliberate in who's making the list. MUAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment